Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Very strong possibility of a good bounce here.
this set up appears much more promising than the wedge set up from a day ago.
If it occurs, whether it is a rally or just a bounce within the consolidation zone is another matter.
Multiple reasons for a bounce.
1. convergence of trendline and triple support.
2. v oversold on 60 min time frames
3. angle of selling is steady but not steep and similar to the last move down
4. RSI/ CCI below 20
5. OPEX/ G20 meeting upcoming
6. SPY has just completed CD leg which was equal to AB. Within CD leg, another harmonic AB=CD sequence
If support breaks, stop is set around 81-82. This seems almost too set up to be true so if it fails, I will fold immediately and reassess.
I have been stopped out twice in last few weeks trying to short GLD. I have a pretty sizeable position of Nov/ Dec GLD/ GDX puts. Also ha...
I am liking the set up for XLE a lot now and XBI I am hoping for some settling so I can board the train. Maybe within 1-2 weeks? Missed ...
Didn't make any changes Fri except close the GLD short as the miners + silver started showing strength and an oversold signal on the 2 h...