Still waiting for a breakout, but does look like consolidation for the next move up to the high 90's in SPY. If things really push hard, 100 is not entirely out of the question.
Still holding $RIG Mar2 and Mar16 calls which are up 100-200%. $shak settling nicely and I have plenty of time with Jun 45 calls
I am liking the set up for XLE a lot now and XBI I am hoping for some settling so I can board the train. Maybe within 1-2 weeks? Missed ...
Didn't make any changes Fri except close the GLD short as the miners + silver started showing strength and an oversold signal on the 2 h...