Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Took the SPY short two days ago at the blue circle.  Was having second thoughts even through today but we had pretty major selling.  Looking for more in the next day or two.

If we get a good correction, I will be looking to scale into XIV.

No comments:

Feb 27 - $shak primed for a big move

Still holding $RIG Mar2 and Mar16 calls which are up 100-200%.  $shak settling nicely and I have plenty of time with Jun 45 calls