Thursday, June 4, 2015

Jun 4 - More churn in equities, seeking UUP short exit

Equities continues to be a total mess except for those trading on the nanosecond time frames.  I may enter a long if we print a black reversal VIX candle and volume on SPY does not look threatening but I have zero interest sticking my hand in the blender intraday.

I was stopped out of USO long yesterday morning and seeking a return to lower BB for potential long entry.

UUP seems to be losing downward steam and likely I close short as volume and range may be diminishing.  In addition, seems most expect the Greece bailout to happen which would have limited upside when it is executed.



UUP hourly is setting up for bounce maybe.


No comments:

Aug 25 - Re-entered (again) GLD short, long LVS, AMZN, NFLX, SHAK

I have been stopped out twice in last few weeks trying to short GLD.  I have a pretty sizeable position of Nov/ Dec GLD/ GDX puts. Also ha...