Thursday, September 24, 2015

Sept 24 - Long SSO

I jumped the gun yesterday with the XIV position and quickly got out pre-market.  Around midday we started seeing positive divergence and built up a decent sized long position in SSO.  Looks like we might have a very short term bottom.  That said, over intermediate term, what I am aiming for is a better position to short to retest lows, but for now, just taking it one step at a time and not trying to enforce my wants on the market.






 Reversal candle on diminishing volume on SPY.  Didn't quite getting oversold on CCI/ stochs but did tap the lower BB
 VXO printed exhaustion candle, more visible than the VIX doji










No comments:

Aug 25 - Re-entered (again) GLD short, long LVS, AMZN, NFLX, SHAK

I have been stopped out twice in last few weeks trying to short GLD.  I have a pretty sizeable position of Nov/ Dec GLD/ GDX puts. Also ha...