Thursday, December 10, 2015

Dec 10 - Equities bounce but for how long?

We got an oversold bounce today and still room for more drift down prior to the FOMC announcement.  I would prefer to see a retest of recent lows to go long but so far we aren't yet there.
GLD continues to go sideways and at some point it is probably coiling for a big move.  I added to my GDX Jan call spreads by adding Mar spreads also.

Bouncing today but easily could see whipsaw and a reverse tomorrow.
 Still not oversold and volume today not strong so not going long here.

I'd like to see a spike up to see the upper BB tested and CCI/ stochs max out.  Not yet there.


No comments:

Aug 25 - Re-entered (again) GLD short, long LVS, AMZN, NFLX, SHAK

I have been stopped out twice in last few weeks trying to short GLD.  I have a pretty sizeable position of Nov/ Dec GLD/ GDX puts. Also ha...