Monday, December 14, 2015

Dec 14 - Expecting a bounce, miners getting hammered

Assuming doesn't do something crazy and not raise rates, I expect a big pop to see a gap fill in equities.  If the Fed doesn't raise, I could imagine an ugly reaction.

So far volume has decreased and we will prob see a close below the lower BB.  This is a good sign and I will probably go long around close.

My GDX long positions getting whacked and not going to add on weakness.

 NYMO also pointing towards a bottom.
 The hourly shows a huge gap above that probably will be filled given that downside momentum is drying up.

No comments:

Aug 25 - Re-entered (again) GLD short, long LVS, AMZN, NFLX, SHAK

I have been stopped out twice in last few weeks trying to short GLD.  I have a pretty sizeable position of Nov/ Dec GLD/ GDX puts. Also ha...