Moving up on not so strong volume and looking to hold SPY longs from yesterday until I see signs of exhaustion. Right now, 198 seems very possible and 200 reasonably possible. As always, I will have one foot outside the door in case things start to look dodgy.
This is pretty self-explanatory
Still holding $RIG Mar2 and Mar16 calls which are up 100-200%. $shak settling nicely and I have plenty of time with Jun 45 calls
I am liking the set up for XLE a lot now and XBI I am hoping for some settling so I can board the train. Maybe within 1-2 weeks? Missed ...
Didn't make any changes Fri except close the GLD short as the miners + silver started showing strength and an oversold signal on the 2 h...