Thursday, May 5, 2016

May 5 - Equities bouncing, maybe short term bottom or close to it/ USD continues to move up

Added SPY long exposure on the morning dip and so far so good.  UUP calls are in good shape and GLD puts I feel the least confident about but I will need to give that one time.

Positive divergence playing out so far

Promising so far but today's up move might need to fail to allow equities to gather more energy to move definitively up and out
 GLD short still holding but not an easy trade
 Promising set up but will have to respect the bullish trend if this short setup doesn't materialize soon
 FXE rejected which is a positive for both my UUP long/ GLD short
 VXO might have topped yesterday short term


No comments:

Aug 25 - Re-entered (again) GLD short, long LVS, AMZN, NFLX, SHAK

I have been stopped out twice in last few weeks trying to short GLD.  I have a pretty sizeable position of Nov/ Dec GLD/ GDX puts. Also ha...