Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Jun 7 - Looking ahead to potential post OPEX weakness

If OPEX is bullish, I will probably look to fade the market via the weaker post OPEX seasonality.  If the OPEX week is weak, I won't be looking to this tactic.  After OPEX week (which hopefully brings a mild pullback) will be looking to get aggressively long.


Also lightened up longs as we printed a reversal-ish looking candle, VIX also snuck up to the positive so possible we see some consolidation or slight pullback.


CPC ratio plummeted yesterday which has led to small pullbacks 6 out of the last 8 signals.  Still I don't put a lot of stock into this signal.  It has worked much bottom for equity bottoms.




No comments:

Aug 25 - Re-entered (again) GLD short, long LVS, AMZN, NFLX, SHAK

I have been stopped out twice in last few weeks trying to short GLD.  I have a pretty sizeable position of Nov/ Dec GLD/ GDX puts. Also ha...