Added LN (stock + sept 40 calls) + TLT (Oct 135 calls). I am very bullish on TLT.
I was thinking we had a breakout coming but now thinking pullback is ahead ala the orange box. Will want to wait til EOD tomorrow to re-enter unless today is clearly a one day event and we see a massive move tomorrow up on big volume which I would chase. But I think that's unlikely.
Would like to see a repeat of the previous down cycles before going long. 3-4 down days on weaker volume. If selling flares up and range expands to the downside this becomes a much more risky long