Monday, October 24, 2016

Oct 24 - I am massively bullish into end of year

Indexes coiling up for upside.  It's possible we see a flush out to level 1 or level 2 as indicated in the SPY chart but that would be a gift for longs to add.

I am adding CMG, BIIB, and TSLA to the portfolio this week.  Already have a solid portion of WFC and YRD.  Also eyeing FB but I missed the recent move.

Maybe a potential flush out but I am in any event favoring a 3-5%+ move by end of year up.

 Very nice set up w BIIB
 CMG basing and we might finally leave this range by EOD
 TSLA which is not something I am interested in looks like a very good set up
 WFC basing well
 Sitting in a triangle and I expect this to break to the upside at some point.

No comments:

Aug 25 - Re-entered (again) GLD short, long LVS, AMZN, NFLX, SHAK

I have been stopped out twice in last few weeks trying to short GLD.  I have a pretty sizeable position of Nov/ Dec GLD/ GDX puts. Also ha...