Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Feb 8 - Still long BIDU, BABA, JWN - added TGT

Still sitting on big position of BIDU and BABA.  Some JWN and added TGT to the mix today.  Retail might be about to turn up for the next 4-8 wks.  Stopped out of QCOM late last week and took profits in M on the buyout rumor spike.

China play is going well.

This has been the best 3-4 mo stretch I have ever had.  I am currently flat in the volatility account and have been for a few weeks and only have small positions in the discretionary account.  The Cecil Fielder account is up 90% on the year.  It is a high risk account so I could easily get whacked at any time.

No comments:

Aug 25 - Re-entered (again) GLD short, long LVS, AMZN, NFLX, SHAK

I have been stopped out twice in last few weeks trying to short GLD.  I have a pretty sizeable position of Nov/ Dec GLD/ GDX puts. Also ha...