Monday, March 6, 2017

Mar 6 - Added FCX, SOHU, YY and YRD

Now in the Cecil Fielder (high leverage, short term account) I picked up big position of YY and some FCX, SOHU, and YRD calls expiring in Mar/ April.  Still have a big position of May/ Jun LVS calls and another big position of BIDU Jun calls and some TWLO Apr calls.

Lots of select China names look ready to break out big in the next 1-3 mo.

Still eyeing entry into GLD/ GDX short and XLE/ XBI longs.

BIDU consolidating nicely

FCX looks prime for a bounce
 LVS although we got a dip seems to be moving back up
 SOHU is the most speculative position I have other than TWLO as it could easily fail but the upside is great
 TWLO continuing to churn and I entered this one too early.  Friday was the day.
 YRD might break out

After BIDU, YY is my biggest China position.Looking for at minimum 50 as a target







1 comment:

Michel Vion said...

I am not willing to rate at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can rate only LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure environment for trading. Actually this STP trading platform always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.