Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Apr 11 - Went long IP, XBI, and short VXX. Stopped out of GLD short

Right now in order of size, VXX short, URA, XBI, ARNC, IP.  I don't think the market is going to crash here but it might take a few more days for things to settle for the next leg up.  There is way too much chop and late day buying for things to look bearish.  The small caps showed major strength today which is also a plus.

VIX closed deep above its BB for the first time in a while.  I took a stab at VXX puts and we will see whether it was timely
VXX volume close to the reversal zone

 NYA getting closer to a decision point which I believe is up
 URA still moving up
 Took XBI May calls today.  I like the positive divergence on RSI/ MACD
 2 yr chart on XBI
 took a small long in IP.  It looks just like a larger position I have in ARNC
 GLD got me again.  I got stopped out of a second short attempt and am standing aside




No comments: