Wednesday, July 26, 2017

July 26 - Sold X, XME calls

Still bullish intermediate term but I sold X Sept calls for a double and XME also for a double.  Holding FCX Sept calls (now up 275%) as copper is ripping and has no correlation really to the Trump risk that is part of steel.  Will probably enter NTES calls today as China as a whole is moving really well.  I should've been in some of these names earlier.

I still like FCX and have a target of 17-18

Sold X calls when X was up around 10% this morning

Still have a target of 35-38 on XME but want to see how this weakness in steel is playing out.

No comments:

Aug 25 - Re-entered (again) GLD short, long LVS, AMZN, NFLX, SHAK

I have been stopped out twice in last few weeks trying to short GLD.  I have a pretty sizeable position of Nov/ Dec GLD/ GDX puts. Also ha...